This policy sets out:
– what kind of information we collect;
– how we collect it;
– why we collect it;
– how we use and/or disclose it;
– opting in and out;
– access to, including correcting / updating your information;
– whether we will disclosure information to overseas business partners;
– the location of any overseas business partners;
– details on how we keep your information secure; and
What kind of information do we collect?
In general, the personal information we collect about you (Information) includes (but is not limited to):- name and contact details, including phone numbers and addresses.
We also collect information about you that is not personal, such as data relating to your activity on our websites (including IP addresses) via tracking technologies such as cookies, or we may collect information from you in response to a survey. We generally use this information to report statistics, analyze trends, administer our services, diagnose problems and target and improve the quality of our products and services.
How do we collect your personal information?
WORLD SPORTS ALLIANCE may collect the Information in several different ways, including:
– when you engage WORLD SPORTS ALLIANCE so that we may provide you with our services;
– from our contractors and business partners to provide you with our services;
– when you communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or in writing, or when you participate in our surveys; and- from someone authorized by you to provide us with your Information.
Why do we collect your personal information?
WORLD SPORTS ALLIANCE collects the Information to provide you our service.
WORLD SPORTS ALLIANCE also uses the Information to send you information that you request.
How do we use and/or disclose your information?
In addition to our Primary Services, we may also use your Information for the following secondary purposes (Secondary Purposes):
– to provide you with news and information about our products and services;
– to send marketing, educational and promotional material that we believe you may be interested in;
– to personalize and customize your experiences;
– to manage and enhance our products and services;
– to communicate with you including by email, mail or telephone;
– to verify your identity;
– to investigate any complaints about or made by you; and/or
– as required or permitted by any law.
We may also disclosure the Information to third party business partners in the United States in the course of delivering to you our Primary Services.
Opting In and Out
By being a client of WORLD SPORTS ALLIANCE and engaging us for our Primary Services you consent to us using your Information and to receiving correspondence from us in relation to the Secondary Purposes.
You may opt out of receiving this correspondence at any time by:
– Emailing your opt out request to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or
– Clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all Secondary Purpose correspondence received.
Access to, including correcting / updating your information
You may have access to your Information at any time by sending a written request to email@example.com and we will do our best to provide you with the Information as soon as
possible. Please note that we may need to take steps to confirm your identity to ensure that it is actually you making the request for the Information.
How will we keep your information secure?
WORLD SPORTS ALLIANCE has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of your Information under its control.
These security measures are:
– all employees sign to confidentiality clauses in their employee agreements;
– access to the Information is restricted to employees based on the need to carry out his/her role to provide you with our Primary Services and/or Secondary Services;
– the Information held on our premises is subject to advanced and up-to-date firewalls and encryptions;
– regular back-ups are conducted of data stored in-house;
– the information stored in our client management system that is stored off-site (in the cloud) is stored by a reputable service provider who we are confident stores and manages the data securely.
Once we receive the written complaint, the relevant parties within WORLD SPORTS ALLIANCE (Privacy Officer, etc.) will investigate the complaint and provide you with a response as soon as it is reasonably practicable to do so.